25 Nov 2009

Ugh, the Torture

I just finished reading the first draft of Midnight Sun. It ended too soon. Just when it was getting to the good stuff. The last chapter in the draft was number 12, just before the weekend when Bella sees Edward in the sun for the first time. Let me say just one thing: SWOON! I think it's better than Bella's Twilight. Edward's thoughts and feelings are so interesting, the qualms he goes through, his strong feelings for Bella... It's exhilarating. Don't get me wrong, I loved Twilight, but this is even better.

I sincerely hope that Stephenie Meyer finishes this project soon. I don't know how long I can withstand this torture of not knowing the end. Well, I know the end, but it is a totally different story when seeing it through Edward's eyes, but you also get to listen in to the thoughts of the people around him. If you thought Jessica was annoying before, wait till you hear what's going on inside her head...

If you haven't read it yet, the draft is found here. Just scroll down a bit and you will find it. :) Enjoy!

No comments: