12 Nov 2009

Pattinson doesn't do it for me

I rewatched Twilight yesterday. Had to see if I found Robert Pattinson more compelling or not. I didn't. I don't know what it is, but there is something I don't like about him. Sure, he's a good looking guy and all, but not my type at all. There's something about the mouth I think. And I'm not that impressed by Kristen Stewart either. No, the book is still way better than the movie.

I know that you probably think I'm weird that is not swooning about Robert Pattinson, everybody seems to love him. I swoon about Edward, Edwards in the book.Perhaps Pattinson will grow on me, but I'm still on the fence. You know, even my hubbie thinks I'm weird that I don't fancy Pattinson, since everybode else does... ;)(Ok, yeah so, he's kinda hot on that pic on the left... I'll give you that.)

And also I was annoyed with things that they had missed. I get that it's hard to make a movie out of a book. And I get that you can't fit everything in there. And, sure, it's not half bad, but still... Things that are so important in the book, is not even mentioned in the movie. Things that she doesn't do in the book, she does in the movie...


I'll probably go to see New Moon together with my friend though. Even if I'm already shocked about the trailer. Already in the trailer I can see thins that are wrong. But I'll do it for her. She's pregnant and all... :P

Pics:
Edward from Telepisodes
Edward, Bella and Jacob from Graphicshunt

No comments: