22 Nov 2009

And so the Saga Came to an End

*SPOILER ALERT*
if you haven't read all four books in The Twilight Saga, stop reading here! 


I've just finished reading Breaking Dawn. Or rather listening to it. I have found that audio books are clearly understated. So relaxing and a great way to experience literature. Of course the reader must be good too. And this one was. I enjoyed all four books this way.

And I must say the books just gets better and better. I did find the last one the best. Lots of action and love and stuff. I really loved it, didn't want it to end at all. And Bella finally got her Edward for all eternity. I think this last book was more mature. As I guess the readers grow older, Stephenie Meyer has thought of that. I guess I'm a bit too old for crushing on a 17 (give or take a hundred years) year old vampire, but Edward is just so great. Old fashion and just so awesomely gorgeous. Who wouldn't want to hang with him for the rest of eternity?

Renesmee was a great idea. I loved that Bella bore a child, it made the bond between her and Edward even stronger. As a mother I can relate to the unquestioning love for a child you haven't even met yet, even if it hurts you and makes you feel ill.

Apparently there were a plan of writing Twilight from Edward's perspective but due to illegal publication the project was put on hold. Tough the first draft is found on Stephenie's website. Read more about Midnight Sun here. I'm so going to! Especially read the first draft!

No comments: