2 Dec 2009

Legend of the Seeker

I'm not saying that I've had enough vampires, but it's kind of nice with a change. Now I've turned to the more traditional fantasy genre, with wizards, swords and battles between good and evil. I read the books that Legend of the Seeker is (very loosley) based on a couple of years ago. My hubbie promised me that I would love them, and he was right. It is a great tale of an emerging hero and love that can never be. I do love a great love story, don't you?

The Tv-series started airing last year and you can find it at sites as TV-duck for streaming. I do like the series, though they are mixing up the stories from the different books. Craig Horner is quite good as Richard Cypher, perhaps younger than I had imagined, but just as handsome. Bridget Regan is great as Khalan Amnell. And I so want them to be able to be together without having to worry about that her confessor power will do to him. But you will have to see for yourself. I'm not giving anything away.

I will re-read the books now that I'm finished with The Twilight Saga. If you haven't read the books or seen the show, do it! ;)

(picture borrowed from Parableman)

No comments: