4 Nov 2009

A Great Honour!

I have been asked to write a blog of sorts for Elizabeth Bennet for a great forum! It's a great honour to be approached with such a request. Especially since the forum itself has nothing to do with litterature or Jane Austen what so ever, but blogs and blogdesign and other miscellaneous stuff. And for once I'm writing in Swedish. I haven't done that since high school! I prefer English, even if I'm from Sweden. It's easier to elaborate for some reason. If you're interested, check it out here:



One of my outlets for my obesessive and addicted behaviour has been to write fan fiction. For some reason, carachters from books or movies tend to just move into my head and ask to be written about. It's weird, mind you, but fun. It's not like I have to do anything, the stories kind of writes themselves, it's almost effortless. Unless I have a writers block. It has happened a lot lately. Hence the unupdated fics on fanfiction.net.

Anyways, if you are interested in my fan fics, you will find links to all three of them in the sidebar, under "my fan fics". Perhaps I can present you with some sneak peaks later on... :P 

No comments: