11 Nov 2009

Flutters and Tingles


I am sitting here, all tingly and fluttery. Not because of Mr Darcy this time, or a vampire or any other fictional character. But because I've listened to HIM, the Finnish "love metal band" with singer Ville Valo. I just love his voice. And his not that bad to look at either.

At Valentines day 2008 (before I was a responsible adult, married and mother... :P), I was at their concert at Nalen here in Sweden. A friend of mine is friends with the drum roadie. How cool is that? :P Anyways, she wanted to go, but not alone and we got in for free. Great to be on the guestlist. I didn't mind, I mean I liked their music. Let's just say I fell in love, and leave it at that shall we?


Now, every time I hear any of their songs I get flutters in my stomach, a goofy smile on my face. Today I watch one of my fanvideos I have made with their song In Joy and Sorrow for Atonement, and my body is now a complete mess. I think I have a thing for "dangerous" men. I have always been attracted to men that uses eyeliner... Funny, right? Especially since I love Mr Darcy too. The heart works in mysterious ways...

the pictures:
Ville from HIM.
The other one is taken by my friend at the concert.

No comments: