5 Dec 2009

What is Wrong with Me?

Wait, don't answer that... ;) Well I'm pretty disturbed. I mean how else can I explain why I keep on looking at scary movies, reading about vampires and now the latest tv series I've been watching, Supernatural. I'm freakishly scared of the dark. I mean why do I put myself through that? I must be perverted or something...


Supernatural is about two brothers who are looking for their father that has gone missing from a "hunting"-trip. Their mother died some 20 years ago in a supernatural phenomenon. Now the brothers are left to search for their missing father while sorting out supernatural happenings all over the country. They deal with a few urban legends and so on. That should be a sign that I should not see this show. I meen Blody Mary's, hook men and demons is really not my cup of tea. Especially not when it's dark out. But here I am, hooked to another scary tv-series, unable to stop myself from watching. I really need to see someone... ;)

Oh, goodie, I have 4 more seasons to go! ;)

Pic borrowed from CWTV.

No comments: