12 May 2010

The Clothes Makes the Man?

Clothes has some serious power, people. Some people can put on almost anything and be totally gorgeous, others, not so much. Let's look at an example, shall we?

Let's look at Richard Armitage. I've seen him as Mr Thornton and Guy of Gisborne and he's really handsome in both. As Guy especially, he looks so deliciously bad ass in black leather. And, yes, I have a soft spot for guys in cravat, but you already knew that. So as Mr Thornton I just adore him. He's always got this dark and brooding thing going. I love it! ;)

But in The Vicar of Dubley, not so much. He's just not made for wearing normal clothes! ;)And most definitely not glasses!

Sure, I can fully admit that I see him as his characters. And I can admit that he does look very handsome in a nice suit. But as a normal dude? Nope. Doesn't do it for me. Maybe he's just made to be dark and brooding? :P

Or is it just me?

Pics from Richard Armitage online.

No comments: